In this course you will learn:
Week 1 - What is Corporate Governance
- Board of Directors
- Board Structure
- Board Composition
- Roles of the Directors
- 10 Qualities of an Effective Director
- Financial Intelligence on the Board
- Qualities of an Effective Chair
Week 2 - Effective Governance Board
- 10 Functions of Effective Governing Board
- Shareholders and Stakeholders Reputation
- Responsible Director Questions
- Appointment of Management
- Governance vs Management
- Monitoring of Management
- Succession Planning for the Board - 6 key steps
Week 3 - Value Board Drivers
- Making Board Meetings Productive
- 8 Tips for Creating Productive Board Meetings
- Managing Group Dynamics
- Value Setting, Responsibility, and Ethics
- Progressive Tips
- The Tone from the Top
Green Light Status Award
This program has a greenlight status award from the UK Trade and Investment
100% money-back guarantee within 14 days of trying out this Business-Changing Program
Key benefits from this course
- Clarity at the Top
- Effective decision making
- Highly dynamic and contributory board
- Strengthen your overall company position
- Well prepared during tough times
- Stakeholder appeal
Our company has 5 executives. We do not have board meetings. How can this program help?
What is unique about this program?
What is the best approach to use this program?
Can a coach and board advisor use this program?
Make Your Board Best In Class
This is your opportunity to sharpen your board intelligence and have all the relevant governance skills that will take your company to the next level.